Friday 27 October 2000 02:19, bdamm@dammfine.com ΞΑΠΙΣΑΜ: | Package: khtml | Version: 2.0 final | | The rendering engine seems to all but display certain strings within a | table. Here is the html that I have stripped: | | Here we have two tables, which should appear similar to each other. The | second one should render properly, but only does so because the html is | 'coaxed' to work with khtml. Note that if the

..

s are removed, the | text does't show up at all. Hello Bdamm! Your example works fine with KDE 2.1 beta1. Rendering results are similar to Mozilla M18. | | | | | | | | | | | | |

  • KDE is good
  • |

    1

    foooooooooooooooooooooooo