Max Moritz Sievers wrote: > > On Wednesday 20 December 2000 22:15, Max Moritz Sievers wrote: > > Now I use KDE 2.1-beta1 and the page is still empty. But I can click on > > a mailto-link. > > > > Regards, > > Max Moritz Sievers > > I simplified the site and it is still not displayed correctly. The first > few words are shown and then it ends. The page is full of errors. > It is really strange: When I edit anything in this document, it is > displayed correctly. > Hi Max! What happens when you change Konqis window (just make it a little bit smaller)? Can you see it now? There seems to be a bug in khtml(?)-table rendering since a few days. I have got nearly the same problem with my web chat script (also HTML table based. I can only see the new written stuff when changing the windows size :-( greetings Thorsten