List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with cookies without domain.
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-01 9:04:20

On Thursday 30 November 2000 16:35, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> > Hiya,
>
> It seems that we do not correctly handle cookies which have no domain
> specified. The following patch fixes that. Can people check that this
> doesn't break any other cookie sites?

Hmmm... we already run into this problem before, but I thought I fixed it once and for all when
I simply added the domain name if one was missing in the received cookie during parsing.
Look at towards the end of ::makeCookies(...).  There are some comments as to why I did it
there as well...  Do you have an example site that shows this bug ?

Regards,
Dawit A.