List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: frame order
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-03 22:21:16

On Die, 03 Okt 2000, Harri Porten wrote:

> > There are several bug reports against the sort order of frames when being
> accessed via JavaScript. It's too risky to rewrite khtml_part's internals
> to use a Q*List instead of QMap now but the attached patch simply resorts
> the frames before returning a list in frames().
>
> What do you think ? Since I have almost no net access right now please
> apply if okay.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Harri.

Works fine for me and fixes the nearly 10 bug reports (ie the
www.nilskraft.de loop). Matthias, can you please commit it for 2.0? I think
this is very important since many sites have a detection against their usage
in alien sites as frames and all these detections will go crazy or result in
infinite loops.

thanks

</daniel>