List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror SMB support problems
From:       "Ming Poon" <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-09-11 17:53:52

Hi Simon,

Please contact or work with Alexandr Makaryk (alexandrm@corel.com) to see what is the
best way to get the build/source to you folks to do some preliminary testing first. If
you folks are satisfied with it, we can then put it in the CVS tree and dedicate more
resources to it to fix any outstanding bugs.

I am not in the office today so I have not had a chance to talk with Alexandr yet but
he should be very cooperative as I have been CCing him on all these email. Thanks.

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]