Tim Smith wrote: > > I submitted this one mainly as a data point. Sometimes konqueror crashes > after being used for a while, and I don't think the activity at the time is > the real problem - I've run into enough 'creeping bugs' to recognise the > pattern - something else has gone wrong earlier and it has only then decided > to crash. Would be nice if you could find out steps to reproduce the problem. The backtrace is *real* so I believe that there's something but it's hard to find it this way. > Perhaps there should be a place to which such reports could be > sent, and then periodically scanned to see if a recognisable pattern is > developing. Yeah, but we are currently swamped with bug reports and have to limit our resources for the time being. > I do build from CVS every day or so, and can see the whole getting more and > more stable as time goes by. Possibly someone has already fixed the > underlying problem. > > (feature suggestion for drkonqi - allow the user to specify a bug number if > one is already known instead of opening a new report, then create a bug > number for such reports) You could file this wish as Package: drkonqi Severity: wishlist against the maintainer :) Harri.