List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KFM Ver. 1.167.2.11 Render of HTML Table Caption Anchor
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2000-07-04 15:27:11

Tables can have captions, which can be positioned above or below the
table. They should usually just be used to give a short description of the
tables contents. Links inside table captions might very well be broken in
kfm (although I can't test that anymore). More important is, that they are
currently not supported in khtml. This is the most important missing part
of the HTML4 standard in khtml at the moment... But if nobody else does
it, I'll try to fix that next week.

Lars

--
Lars Knoll                                 knoll@mpi-hd.mpg.de