List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KFM Ver. 1.167.2.11 Render of HTML Table Caption Anchor Statement
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-07-04 14:50:51

What's an HTML caption statement in a table ?

----- Forwarded message from William F Bishop <wbishop@mlug.missouri.edu> -----

From: William F Bishop <wbishop@mlug.missouri.edu>
To: David Faure <faure@kde.org>
Date:   Tue, 4 Jul 2000 09:21:18 -0500
Cc: William F Bishop <wbishop@mlug.missouri.edu>

David Faure,  I'm using Red Hat Linux 6.0 installed on an i486 computer.  And am
using KFM Ver. 1.167.2.11 and looking at one of my website webpages at URL
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~wbishop/websites.php3 where I have an HTML caption
statement in a table.  The HTML caption statement as obtained from
View/ViewDocumentSource is as follows:

KFM renders the anchor as "more..." in italics, bold and underlined but when I
move my mouse cursor to point to the link, the link is not recognized as a
link.  Am wondering if maybe having a link inside an HTML table caption
statement is not being handling properly by KFM?  The "more..." anchor works
with Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer and Opera.  In fact the KFM effect
is the first time I have noticed anything wrongly rendered with the "more..."
link.   I don't know if this may be corrected with a later version of Red Hat
Linux and KFM.  At this time I'm not aware that the syntax of the caption
statement is wrong.  Just thought you might like to know about what I have
observed. 	Bill Bishop	wbishop@mlug.missouri.edu

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David FAURE