List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    purify log of testkhtml
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-03 17:06:40

Hi!

I tried www.kde.org under purify. The only strange
looking thing was the table where the note about
mosfet's news looked a bit weired.

There have been some minor memory leaks (but I only
looked at one page!) and a couple of reads over array
boundaries.
The QCString patch seem to have worked. Please note,
that this already includes my !o patch, otherwise it
would coredump as soon as some HTML arrives.

You can get the log at
http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de/~coolo/testkhtml.plog.
BTW: if you read this, take care that I had to enable
the KAction memory leak again, so you will see some
action related MLKs.

Greetings, Stephan

--
... but you ain't had mine