On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 03:07:18PM -0700, Charles wrote: > Package: konqueror > Version: 1.9.2 (KDE 1.90 Beta >= 20000517) > Severity: grave > > In konq, open up a normal iconview, right click, choose properties > > the ioslave will loop through a set of files (trying to get the size ?) Infinitely. Can you elaborate ? I can't see how this happens, and it doesn't happen for me, so... Is there any indication in the debug output (or in ~/.xsession-errors) as to what KDirSize is doing ? Note that it doesn't follow symlinks, so this shouldn't be a case of symlinks-pointing-backwards-problem. -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today