List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: dot-files on -> off -> crash
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-01 11:35:54

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 01:21:54PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 11:38:16AM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Carsten - there is no chdir() hack
> >
> > ah, you removed it when switching completely to KIO.
> >
> Well, let's say I moved it to kio/file :)

;) It even restores the original chdir. This was necessary when that was
part of kfile (i.e. the app), but now that it's an io-slave, is it necessary
to getcwd() before and to chdir() there after, to restore the original dir ?
Doesn't seem so...
Perhaps another (slight) speedup opportunity ?

http://home.clara.net/faure/