Package: konqueror Version: 1.9.2 (KDE Almost 2.0 Alpha) Severity: normal After having a number of icons by holding control and clicking on them, I then right clickon the final one to perform an action on all of them. If I continue to hold control while doing this, all the other icons get deslected. This is very strange, and quite frustrating. Konqueror is coming along amazingly well; once visited links have their color changed, and https support works again, I'll be using it for all of my browser needs.