List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: another konqy bug
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-26 20:29:11

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 06:05:04PM +0200, aleXXX wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try: start konqy -> it opens home, press e.g. CTRL+Up -> game over
> It works if I open the go-menu once before I use the shortcut.

Oooh, indeed. This is where doing bad hacks in the code shows up. Worked
fine with the usual case but no with this one. Ok, it's time for me
to clean up that history-action stuff. (Currently it's the 'back' action
that takes care of filling the history in the Go menu, etc. Ohh, this is so
much a hack I'm ashamed to talk about it !). Time to redesign a bit.

Fix coming soon :)

http://home.clara.net/faure/