On http://www.linux.com in the paragraph in the left column titled "ComputerWorld: Guilty Verdict Could Boost Linux Fortunes" is a link labeled "affected the future". Aka http://www.idg.net/servlet/ContentServlet?global_doc_id=164492&page_id=178&content_source_id=5&return_spot=ts0&logger_loc=specials%2Faggregate This page crashes because of a failure to do an insertNode() on a MAP element. Because of this, the MAP element gets deleted, but the variable 'map' doesn't get reset. I applied the following patch to CVS: htmlparser.cpp: @@ -361,6 +361,16 @@ { // we couldn't insert the node... + if (map == n) + map = 0; + if (form == n) + form = 0; delete n; } Does that make sense or is there a better way to fix this? The same page now crashes when exiting the page due to a double object deletion. (Of a RenderSelect object) I don't think this is related to the above though. Cheers, Waldo