On Sun, 09 Apr 2000, Dawit A wrote: > Hello, > > Doesn't ABORT work for you ? If you send 'abor' to the FTP server, it is > supposed to force it to abort the current action. You would then get a > response back from the remote server which is not always the same response. > Here is a little excerpt I got from RFC 956 on aborting of course I have no > idea if this will work for you :))) I can imagine that aborting gives problems in conjunction with passive mode ftp. Isn't the control connection used as data-connection in passive mode? Cheers, Waldo