List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: "reload" in popup
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-04-06 11:19:45

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, David Faure wrote:

> Hmm. So many things people want in this popup...
> Don't you think it's getting too big ?

Yes, that's a good point.

Well, the real reason why I'm asking is:
- Netscape and IE have it ;-)
- I'm thinking about adding "Reload Frame" in khtml_part's popupmenu, and
  I guess for consistency a normal "Reload Document" would make sense
  (as reloading one specific frame isn't possible currently, and
   I don't like implementing it in View->Reload Frame, as IMHO it's
   sometimes hard to see which frame is selected, whereas in a popupmenu
   it's obvious :-)

> (yeah, yeah, I know, this cries for configurability...) ;-)

;-) true