List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Gecko
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-06 9:40:54

Hrm, I'm just a user when it comes to Konq but a) layout appears already
done and b) without all the debug output seems as though it would render
faster than Mozilla. Why would one want to switch to something else when
KDE's seems both complete and faster?

Don't believe the hype ;-)

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com