On Wed, 05 Apr 2000, David Faure wrote: > > > > I would say they should be handled by kiohttp, though I would like > > > > some fairly powerful tools to manage them to be available to users. > > > > > > kcookiejar comes with quite a lot of command line options, > > > thanks to Waldo. All we need is the GUI for them ;-) > > > > One for the jobs page perhaps? > > If we know what we want (in terms of GUI and integration with the > existing apps). > Should it be a separate app with a menu item in > e.g. konqueror (well, khtml_part's menus) ? A completely > separate app (K menu) ? Or on the contrary, even more integrated into > the existing apps (dialog box) ? > > Where do we want to handle cookies is the whole question. > Not hard, but one needs to understand cookies to answer it - which I don't > :-) All the actual handling of the cookings needs to be done by kcookiejar (to keep things in sync). The current cookie config kcontrol thingy can be expanded with a list of active cookies and some options to throw cookies away. Cheers, Waldo