List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Startup time (RE: konqy listview configurability)
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-03-20 14:13:57

I fear most time on startup is spend on resolving symbol references when

I think in 60% of all konqueror startup cases the user wants to see an
inode/directory resource, so what we could perhaps do is to specify
libkonqiconview, libkonqlistview, libkonqdirtree in the Makefile.am of the
konqueror binary?
(*duck* :-)

Bye,
 Simon