List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: some konqy-view internal changes
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-03-16 15:13:53

aleXXX wrote:

> On Die, 14 Mär 2000, Michael Reiher wrote:
> > I once thought it might be good to put an equivalent to
> > KonqIconViewWidget for QKListView in libkonq. I.e. a KonqListViewWidget
> > that is file aware, DnD capable and so on. Would that help?
>
> Yesterday in the evening I had the merge done, but still with cvs from friday
> last week. I'll check out cvs today and will see if I manage it till tomorrow
> to check the merged stuff in.
> The baseclass is now the detailed listview, treeview and textview are derived
Errm, hmmm... is the listview more or less what it is now? And the
treeview does mainly add the root decoration and override the
slotNewItems, i.e. only minimal code?

> It is the Extended selection mode, that behaves strange, but maybe I only don't
> understand what it is intended for.
Have a look at the QT docu for QIconView::SelectionMode, it´s explained
there.
QKListView should more or less behave the same.

> In konqy it works even worse than the multi-mode, which behaves also quite ill
> IMO.

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"