List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about new KIO
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-03-03 14:28:57

On Fri, 03 Mar 2000, Graham TerMarsch wrote:
> Any suggestions on this one?  Will the new KIO let me have access
> that low to the actual request/response?

Not yet. :-)

The new KIO-slaves have the "special" command which you can use to
define slave specific commands (E.g. HTTP_POST, which is only used by
the http slave) You could add a special command which allows you to
send/ receive "RAW" requests/response. Just have a look at the http
code and see if you can add what you need.

Cheers,
Waldo