List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kde2 and i18n
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-02-07 19:42:35

On Mon, 07 Feb 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Wow, looking there - qt-copy is twice as large as kdebase? Are you sure,
> it
> doesn't contain all sources, tutorials, docu, etc? You only need the lib
> for
> the binary...

It contains all of the above. This comes from inexperience (mine), and the
fact I have absolutly no idea of the bare minimums to include. I tried
cutting it back once and a few people working with kdevelop complained as
they needed the tutorial, etc.

Can you give me an idea what I absolutly have to have?

Thanks!

Christopher Molnar
New England Business Services, LLC
Hartford, CT USA
(860)956-9408
molnarc@nebsllc.com

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"