Stephan Kulow wrote: > Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding > this problem report. It has been forwarded to the developer(s) and > to the developers' mailing list to accompany the original report. > > Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s): > Kfm Developers > > If you wish to continue to submit further information on your problem, > please send it to 2590@bugs.kde.org, as before. > Please do not reply to the address at the top of this message, > unless you wish to report a problem with the bug-tracking system. Since I have not reported a bug to 2590@bugs.kde.org I believe there is a bug-tracking problem. Please stop sending me bug tracking reports. I do not want them. I reality I do not know what to do with them except to immediately trash them. Thanks Frank > > > Stephan Kulow > (administrator, KDE bugs database)