List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: A real enthousiast #2 :)
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2000-01-25 15:05:14

YET!!!

Really, you can't expect me to work too fast on my 486....it can't even keep up
with my typing in kmail :P.  I'll finish the screenshots section when I have
a lot of time to kill (probably today).  I had some screenshots, but they were
getting outdated, so when I redesigned the website (yesterday) from the plain
text with a pretty background version, I removed them.  If you really want to
see the old ones click here:

http://lightning.prohosting.com/~rivyn/pixmaps/

Dunno if that's a viewable directory or not and I'm too lazy to try it myself.
:-)

You'll also notice that there are still a few broken links on the site...

-Rivyn