On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Christopher Molnar wrote: > On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, David Faure wrote: > > > application, and asking for reupload when the edit is finished...). > > > > If you've registered your ioslave, and if I assume the above > > is meant to be done in an iconview or treeview, all you need to do > > is type the URL in konqueror, and the kioslave should start, > > and give back to konqy what it finds out... > > OK, then I've done something wrong, as that is not happening. For some > reason konqy tries to open a text edit window anytime I try that. From what I saw in the nntp source, make sure that slotListDir() is implemented properly, returning (emitting) valid UDS entries (which Konqueror will display in the iconview then). For example it could emit a list (of uds entries) of available groups, or a list of subscribed ones, etc. Ciao, Simon