List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_ftp bug when closing
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-18 14:39:32

On Sat, Dec 18, 1999 at 03:09:48PM +0100, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dez 1999, David Faure wrote:
>
> > 2) In the kfm code, I found :
> > int KProtocolFTP::CloseConnection()
> > /** readresp('2') ?? gibt an ob Transmission erfolgreich war! **/
>
> "tells us if the transmission was successful"

Ah thanks.
Well, it doesn't help, I knew that readresp('2') means that.
What I don't know is why the line is commented out.

I guess I'll have to play with cvs log to find out when and by whom it was.
(I miss an option in cvs that tells me the latest revision that touched
a given line of the file !)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org