List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Qt Copy in CVS updated
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-18 1:43:41

The CVS module called qt-copy contains now a copy of
Qt-19991215, so that further development on the HEAD branch
is done on that version, and so that whenever we switch
to another version, all we have to do is update this module.

I've tagged it KDE_2_0_pre_alpha_KRASH.

A note to clarify a bit this mess :

* To get Krash (KDE-1.89) :
use the KDE_2_0_pre_alpha_KRASH tag for both KDE and Qt
(if you get it from qt-copy), or get it from ftp.kde.org

* To get the HEAD branch :
use no tag (or -A to get rid of existing tags)
Just get everything from cvs, including qt-copy.

Don't bother with the rsync Qt or with snapshots, they are currently
very much broken.

PS : The cvsup servers I take care of (cvsup.kde.org and max)
now have the "qt-copy" collection. Other servers will hopefully
add it to their config, to make it available (I've asked them).

Note : This version of Qt build a lot of empty dirs in each source
dir, don't worry about that.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org