List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Bug#633: marked as done (Selecting-Rectange is left after updating the view)
From:       owner () bugs ! kde ! org (Stephan Kulow)
Date:       1999-12-08 10:18:01

Your message dated Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:12:21 -0000
with message-id <BA2BC8DF4A1BD311BE300090277B71EF030A94@S1>
and subject line Selecting-Rectangle is left after updating the view
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I'm
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Stephan Kulow
(administrator, KDE bugs database)