List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Bug#115: marked as done (When drag-and-drop copying a (RO))
From:       owner () bugs ! kde ! org (Stephan Kulow)
Date:       1999-12-07 21:03:01

Your message dated Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:59:05 +0000
with message-id <19991207205905.N817@faure.localdomain>
and subject line Recurse copying from a CD works fine in konqueror
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I'm
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Stephan Kulow
(administrator, KDE bugs database)