List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Can I commit this?
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-12-02 18:59:41

Michael Reiher wrote:

> Richard Moore wrote:
> >
> > - Added keybindings
> >   C-u = Unselect All
> >   C-/ = Select...
> >   C-\ = Unselect...
> >   C-i = Invert Selection
> >   C-B = Add Bookmark (lib konq)
> >
> May I tell you that you will break your fingers if you try these
> shortcuts on a german keyboard?:)

Sorry ;-)

> Select... is Ctrl-Shift-7
> Unselect... is Ctrl-AltGr-the_key_right_to_0

The bindings will be configurable when we get the QAction keybinding
stuff done, so you'll be able to remap them. In addition we can use
a locale sensitive config file so people can add sensible default
bindings for different countries.

> Couldn't we use the NC/MC keybindings instead?
>
> + = Select...
> - = Unselect...
> * = Invert Selection

I have to say these are terrible for a UK keyboard! You have to
move your hands a huge distance making then slower than using
Alt-E S etc.

Rich.

--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk