Xlib: Maximum number of clients reached This appears if you have too many X applications running. This can be either a problem which has nothing to do with kfm (another app starting too many X apps, or a server a bit too strict about this) - and then it affects kfm, since kioslaves can't start anymore, or it's a real kfm bug. The problem is that I can't know which one it is. Can you provide me with more information ? > when i press the "F5" key for reloading again and again very fast, > the whole X session is killed. What about NOT pressing the F5 key "again and again very fast" ? :) -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today