List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       1999-09-01 21:40:20

Matthias Welk <welk@fokus.gmd.de> wrote:
> Can you give some more infos where it crashs ?

[asimov] [/home/navindra] konqueror
adding custom dir /etc/kde2
adding custom dir /usr/doc/kde/HTML
QFrame::setFrameStyle: (unnamed) Incomplete frame style
exception handling not supported,
the following exception has been thrown:
IDL:KOM/Base/UnknownSignal:1.0
Abort
Exit 134

This is what I get.  I've tried everything (deleting .kde/.kderc,
/tmp/kded*, restarting kded...) but can't get konqueror to run.  I
tried commenting out the lone setFrameStyle I found in the konqueror
source but that didn't make a difference.

-N.