List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Selection/unselection of files in Konqueror
From:       Michael Koch <mkoch () heaven ! riednet ! wh ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       1999-08-26 10:51:07

Hi all,

Last night I testet konqueror. It's great.

In the edit menu there is an entry "select". When you click at it a inputbox
appears where you can input file masks with jokers. I would expect that this
"select" selects files, but not unselect all other. E.g. if all *.h-files are
selected an i want to select the *.cc-files too I can use this menu item.

Furthermore there should be a "unselect" item with the inverse behavior.

Any comments ?

Please send a copy to me because I'm not subscribed to this list.

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch