List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: Second part of Bug #1780
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-08-24 8:10:38

Hmmm... I'm not sure making this configurable solves the problem.

About binary incompability : as long as the API doesn't change
(or if you just add non-virtual methods), binary compatibility is kept.

About Ctrl+S : who uses that for completion anyway ?
Tab is intuitive. Ctrl+S isn't (one has to read klined.h to know about it !)

What about taking Ctrl+S out of klined, using Tab instead (or shift+tab
as you suggest), and leaving Ctrl+S for Edit/Select ?

Hmmm, shift-tab in minicli will be confusing - most people are used
to using tab there, and in minicli there is no widget-focus-change
problems...

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer