On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Dawit Alemayehu wrote: > Greetings, > > On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Harri Porten wrote: > > > > Hi kfm-developers ! > > > > For those who are not subscribed to kde-bugs-dist I would like to > > forward the following report since I saw that something regarding /'s > > has been touched in the CVS just recently. > > > > Harri. > > It looks like he has 1.1.1. The problem was due to a bug in KURL rather than > kfm and it has already been fixed in current CVS. The only reason I did not > close the bug report is because we still have problems cookie+redirection, > which was not indicated on this report, and we are trying to resolve that ... This one can be closed. I checked and I couldn't reproduce the problems any more. So I guess everything has been fixed. Cheers, Waldo