List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug #1682
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-08-12 17:41:10

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> Is there someone able to reproduce #1682? Has this been fixed since
> 1.1.1? It doesn't crash here :-]

Waldo, I cannot duplicate this either.  But I would really be interested to
know what his settings are for Document Encoding in kfm and the locale
he is using ; so we can try to simulate his condition.  I tried doing all the
things he stated in the bug report, but I cannot get mine (RH 5.2 w/ 2.2.11 kernel)
to do what his does.

Regards,
Dawit A.