List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    dnd - popupmenu
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-08-06 12:16:04

Hi,

Sth. I always liked when dnd'ing with kfm was the appearing popupmenu when
finishing a dnd action (the menu with "Link", "Copy", "Abort" ) .

Any objections against having this in KonqPopupMenu aswell?

Another feature I'd like is a way to enhance the KonqPopupMenu via a
.desktop file. So if the users clicks on blah.desktop , the menu gets
additional entries, as specified in the blah.desktop:

[PopupMenu]
MenuItem=Do This Action, yuppieduh %u
SubMenu=MySpecialSubmenu

[Menu::MySpecialSubmenu]
MenuItem=Blah, foo %f
MenuItem=Edit, kedit -secret_option %f

etc.

Opinions? Objections against implementing it?

Bye,
 Simon