List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Already Fixed Bugs
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-07-26 3:02:16

Hello,

I was going through the bug list and saw some bugs that have already been fixed
but not closed.  I thought I should mention them to you so that they could be
closed.  All of the following bugs have been fixed in the current CVS : 1260,
1270, 1328 and 1367.  The first three are about the same thing ( Minicli ) and
the last one is regarding the Trashcan. I also have a fix for #1556 and have
attached it here.  This bug should actaully have been under khtml rather than
kfm. Well infact the bug is not khtml's falut either.  The problem is in KURL
and the last time I checked it also affects the HEAD branch.  However, the
problem in HEAD is somewhat different and has to be handled differently
since KURL has been re-designed from scratch by Torben ( IIRC ??? )

Anyways,  I have included the patch for anyone interested in giving it a try.
I really would appreciate the feedback.  I can also ask the bug reporter to
try the patch if he built KDE out of the source.  To test the patch, please
have look at

	http://www.glinx.com/~hclsmith/

before and after you apply the patch. PLEASE NOTE that this patch is only for
KDE_1_1_BRANCH.  KURL in the head branch has been re-designed ( much more
cleanly I might add ).  However, it still does not handle ( at least KURL
by itself ) pages like the one mentioned above.  But before fixing the one in
the head branch, I want to discuss the options as there are several available.
This is what I meant above by "it is an entirely different topic" above.

Enjoy,
Dawit A.

P.S. David, if you are busy or unable to close these bugs, let me
know and I will try to do so.
["kurl-patch.tgz" (application/x-gzip)]