List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    kregistry
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-06-18 16:01:33

Hi!

I just had the undoubtful pleasure to install mimelnks while
running kded in the background (that I already closed kword
is another topic :)

There appeared _tons_ of dialogs saying "KFM Error" and
something something about missing entries. Well, I guess
my current KConfig changes are to blame for this, but
no application should create hundred of dialogs saying
almost the same. How about creating a dialog widget which
receives these error messages? As kded opens all this
dialog messages, perhaps it should be the application
handling these widget? Or kdesktop?

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.