List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konq: History functionality and the Views
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-06-14 22:17:36

Hi,

Why cant I find my mail folder via tree view ?

Its simple. Just create a complete new directory structure
and put heaps of .desktop files in there. The treeview could look
like this:

My Stuff

 |--- Mail
 | |
 | |--- Incoming
 . .
 . .
 . .
 |--- University

and so on. University may be a real directory with real
files while My Stuff/Mail/Incoming is juts a directory
with a single .directory file in it.
OR: My Stuff/Mail is a directory with a Incoming.desktop
file in it

Its a simple approach and in the .desktop or .directory we can store
infos that we pass to the trader. In this example these infos
would tell the trader that we want to look in some mailbox,

Bye
Torben