List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Konqy crashes
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-06-14 13:34:59

As of yesterday, Konqy (both with mico 2.2.6 and 2.2.7) crashes at my
place during startup.

My humble understanding of the situation is that some view-thingy gets
destructed and that as part of the destruction some object is destructed
twice. (I got a bit lost in all these MainView/MainWindow objects)

If this doesn't ring any bells I can provide a backtrace from gdb.
(But not before tomorrow)

Cheers,
Waldo
--