List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: test - ignore
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-06-04 20:34:19

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Jun 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> >test
> >grmpfl... it seems I don't receive any messages from kfm-devel (they
> >appear on the archive though)
> >:-(
> >(and according to the confirmation I should be subscribed)
>
> Simon, sorry for this stupid suggestion, but could it be possible that the
> double messages you got yesterday did not only come from kfm-devel
> but also kde-devel.  When David was replying about issues that also
> concern konqueror in the kde-devel list he was CC 'ing the same message
> to kfm-devel as well.  The reason I am mentioning this because at one point
> I also thought I was subscribed twice and just happen to glance at the header
> and notice that the messages were being CC 'ed ...

No, it wasn't a carbon copy, I even received my own posts twice ;-)

Well, now, after I unsubscribed once ;) , it seems to work.

The only strange thing is that I suddenly received a whole bunch of
resents of former mails. Very strange indeed, but well, perhaps Martin did
some magic, because in somehow it helped me to follow an older discussion
which I was only able to read from the archives :-)

Ciao,
  Simon

--
Simon Hausmann       <hausmann@kde.org>