List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KFM Patch Collection Page
From:       David Faure <faure () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-20 22:14:00

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 05:53:07PM -0400, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:
> On Thu, 20 May 1999, David Faure wrote:
> [snipped]
> > Please replace the fix for ftp uploading with the attached one,
> > which has been sent to me. It's supposed to fix the problem and yet
> > keep passive mode.
> >
> > Thanks to Peter Gruber <peter.gruber@stud.uni-regensburg.de>
>
> Great.  The change should be there in a couple of hours.  Have you applied this
> patch to the CVS yet ?
Yes.
And tested it (although very quickly).

> Also could you ( or I ) close those bug reportes regarding the minicli (ALT-F2)
> by pointing them to the bug fixes patch page ...
No, neither you nor I. The bug system is broken.

> P.S.  To get CVS access, you asked me to supply you with username and
>         an encrypted password.  I have a stupid question, as I have not done
>         it before,  what would I use to generate the encrypted password ??? ;-)
Are you root on an Unix machine ? If yes, create a dummy user, change his password,
and send me the encoded password that will appear in /etc/passwd
(or something like /etc/shadow if you're using shadow)

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org