On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 03:00:06PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I found a bug in kfm regarding html frames. If I start two kfm windows > > with the same frame names and click a link in the second kfm window, the > > requested html page is loaded into a frame in the first kfm window. (I > > discovered this by opening the jdk1.2 documentation (frame version) in 2 > > kfm windows. > > Hm.. could very well be that I introduced this one. There was some > really > weird code that selected a frame. I changed this to just select the > frame > based on the name. It appears that this is not completely right in case > of multiple frames with the same name. Ah. > I guess that in case of multiple frames with the same name, we should > take the one which is "the closest" to the "current frame". > I doubt if I have any time for this soon though. Has this report been > send > to the bugsystem as well? No. -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today