List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: ANother missing feature
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-05-18 4:04:14

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Martin Konold wrote:

> > Yes it does, but you have to turn it on.  It is off by default.
> Should this be changed to be on by default?

I personally also feel it should have been set ON by default.  This is a simple
change in kcmkfm.  I can provide a patch to make it so if people do not object.
Oh ... this will be a good patch to place on my upcoming KFM Patch Collection
page.  I will announce this shortly. Stay tuned...

> 1) Option->Configure File Manager
> 2) Click on the Color Tab
> 3) Check the "Change cursor over link" box

Hmm, is this supposed to be expected by the user to find this feature in
the Color Tab?

Very good point, but since I did not put it there I cannot answer your
question.  I am sure this will be remedied in the next version of kfm
( konqueror ). I do not think it is a good idea to change this now since
it has been there throughout the 1.x versions.

Regards,
Dawit A.