List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_smb in progress...
From:       David Faure <faure () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-04 17:18:15

On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 04:32:14PM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Tue, 4 May 1999, David Faure wrote:
>
> > > Second unknow problem : As soon as I click with RMB on an entry, which should
> > > show me the properties, konqueror crashes with :
> > >

> > There are a lot of things to be fixed in konqueror, I know ;)
> >
> > If only I had more time or a bigger team :) ...
>
> I swear that I'll return hacking Konqueror :-)
>
> But first I'd like to help fixing/finishing much more important stuff like
>  a) the mico switch (->converting kom/op)
>  b) the trading part of kded
>
> ...because Konqueror (and KOffice) highly depend on these.

Sure !!
I didn't mean that for you ! :))
(I meant that for nobody, in fact, but you are definitely part of the konqy team!)

> I think we have to be patient with Konqy. I know, there's sooo much broken
> and unfinished stuff in there, but I guess the basis of Konqueror, in
> particular mico/kom/op and soon kded, needs to be fixed/improved first.
Sure.

> When we started hacking Torben's KFM 3 sources everything was fine in
> regard to this, but things have changed...
            ^^^^ ???
We didn't have mico 2.2.6 nor kded. I don't get your point.
(But I admit I yet have to fix a lot of things !)

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org