List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Help with cookies
From:       David Faure <faure () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-04-23 18:52:49

----- Forwarded message from Steve Cork <citecsxc@cartman.citec.qld.gov.au> -----

From: Steve Cork <citecsxc@cartman.citec.qld.gov.au>
To: faure@alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Subject: Help with cookies
Date: 	Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:44:06 +1000

Hi David,

I have just installed KDE 1.1 and have discovered a problem relating
to cookies. I have no trouble accepting cookies until I try to log in to
my DejaNews profile. When I enter the username and password info
and press login I get the following:

Must accept cookies

We're sorry. You must accept cookies in order to login to this service.
Please login now with your username and password, making sure to
accept the cookie. You may need to set your browser preferences to
accept cookies.

Can you help me to log into this site?

Thanks
Steve

PS
How does the browser currently relate to java and javescrip?

--
Steve Cork                                      317 Edward Street
Unix Support - Internet Services Group                   Brisbane

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org