List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Save as ( was Re: popup menus )
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-16 15:11:59

Waldo Bastian (bastian@ens.ascom.ch) spake thusly:
> Simon Hausmann wrote:
>
> > Btw, I'd love to see some progress indicator for the KonqHTMLView. Granting
> > a view access the the MainView's statusbar shouldn't be the problem,
> > though we should handle this carefully.
>
> It would be nice to have two indicators: one indicating how far the
> main document has loaded, the other indicating how much of the
> "secondary"
> objects have been loaded (most notably images).

  I quite liked the progress indicators in HotJava - a line for each
file, which each line colour-coded according to the type of file
(html,image etc). Of course then you have a screen real-estate problem;
HotJava's solution of making the lines one pixel high made it a bit hard
to figure out what was going on.

--
	Jo