List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Configurable ShortURL (or default protocol) support
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-04-07 6:53:49

Greetings,

Several folks requested that the short URL ( or as some people call it
smart URL ) feature that was added to both kfm and mini-command box be
configurable.  Well, I finally got around to implementing that feature.  Here
is the patch that takes care of this in kfm.  I added a check box for enabling
and disabling the feature under the "Other " tab of Options->File Manager dialog
box.  I currently do not know where to put this same option for minicli.  I
think David might have suggested a place for it in previous email, but I do not
remember and I have long since mistakingly deleted that email.
I have looked at serveral places where I could put it ( the enable/disable
check box for minicli), but it does not seem to fit anywhere.  I need
suggestions please ...

Cheers,
Dawit A.
["kfmpatch.tgz" (application/x-gzip)]