List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Who wanted to help ?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-03-31 15:23:51

There have been some posts on this list from people saying "how can I help",
right ?

I'm looking for somebody who would simply
1) set up a little documentation on kdelnk files format (current kfm's help
only details the Type=MimeType ones)
2) incorporate extensions for KOM/OP, as can be found in kview's kdelnk now
3) make suggestions on how to extend it to
 - apps that people want in the RMB menus and not in the K menu
(this has been asked often)
 - ... further extensions we will want ;)

The doc. should be in sgml format, of course.
But if you don't know SGML, just do it in text or HTML, I'll convert it.

Of course I'll give a hand and add the obscure keys that are not documented
AND not in the templates, but that kfm parses.

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org